Our ability to meet the unique requirements of the chemical and petrochemical industries includes a thorough knowledge of the special technical and safety standards required in chemical facilities. Our experienced staff can efficiently estimate, schedule and manage your project from inception to completion. Scheck Industries specializes in working within demanding schedules, providing on-time completion of new construction projects, renovation work and both planned and emergency shutdowns. Scheck has completed major shutdowns, new construction and emergency and routine maintenance at many large chemical and petrochemical plants.
- Process Piping – fabrication and erection
- Specialty Piping – titanium, inconel, monel, and all grades stainless steel
- Mechanical Equipment Installation
- Shutdown Specialists – detailed planning and effective management
- Pressure Vessel – repair and replacement
- Instrumentation – installation, calibration, start-up, and service
- Complete Maintenance Services
Partial List of Clients
- Azko Nobel
- Evonik Industries (DeGussa Corp.)
- Hexion (Borden Chemical, Inc.)
- Nalco Company
- Owens Corning Fiberglass
- The Dow Chemical Company and Corning, Inc.
- Union Carbide Corp.
- Unichema North America
What our Clients are Saying
- The construction went much smoother because of the trust that developed between the people of Degussa and Scheck.
- Because of Scheck’s efforts, Koppers has been able to maintain its position as the leading quality supplier of phthalic anhydride in the USA.
- The Uno-Ven Company wants to express our appreciation to your company and its employees who participated in our recent Maintenance Turnaround. Their role and attitude are the biggest factors in how well any safety program works. They are the key element in any safety program. I want to thank your employees and look forward to working with your company in the future.