Scheck is at the forefront of the alternative and renewable energy industry in piping fabrication and installation for projects throughout the country, such as ethanol, biomass, wind, solar and geothermal power markets. With our years of power generation experience, completing over 65,000 MW of new and existing power projects, Scheck is well positioned to provide clean, alternative and renewable energy solutions.
Scheck has a 20-plus year history in variations on the “biofuels” industry. Scheck has evolved as the industry has dictated, from corn-based ethanol industry construction and fabrication to hydro powered turbine maintenance to turkey litter fed biomass boiler erection to methane gas to energy landfill turbine and mechanical installations. Scheck will continue to be a key provider in a variety of these energies, including:
- Methane gas recovery
- Solar (photovoltaic (PV) and concentrated solar power (CSP))
Scheck provides management services in the following industries and modifications:
- Assistance in the planning, scheduling and procurement assistance in the small Kw generation facilities for budgeting purposes and fast-track installations.
- Biomass experience in co-firing energy projects with multiple fuel feed stocks.
- Backup natural gas power generation.
- Knowledge for the geo-thermal and solar parabolicsystem installations and modular design systems.
- Capacity expansion knowledge – both budget and conceptual – for corn fractionization; co-products optimization.
Partial List of Clients
- Archer Daniels Midland
- Global Ethanol
- Heron Lake Bio Energy
- Midwest Grain Processors
- Prairie Ethanol, LLC
- ProCorn, LLC
- Renew Energy Maintenance
- Ultimate Ethanol, LLC
- Utica Energy, LLC
- Bio Mass
- Methane Gas Power
- Waste Management