Scheck Technical Services is one of the largest instrument service companies in the country with countless hours of trade and management experience. Our highly trained tradespeople are skilled in both electronic and mechanical disciplines. They take pride in their ability to meet project schedules and exceed the expectations of our customers. Our experience and capabilities combine to offer clients a service organization with deep domain expertise.
Our personnel are affiliated with both the United Association of Plumbers and Pipefitters (UA) and the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW). In addition, Scheck Technical Services is signatory to the National Instrument Agreement for Certified Control Instrument Technicians. This agreement gives Scheck access to a national pool of uniquely skilled instrument technicians.
Our work experience includes: food processing, chemical, petro-chemical, refining, steel, power (including nuclear), co-generation, pulp and paper, pharmaceutical, utilities, automotive, aerospace, and air separation facilities.
- Instrument procurement
- Care Custody and Control
- Document Control
- Quality Assurance and Control
- Bench Calibration
- Mechanical Installation
- Loop Check
- Start –up and Commissioning Support
Preventative Maintenance Services
Scheck Technical Maintenance Services provides coverage based on your preventive maintenance needs.
Scheck Technical Services has expertise in the maintenance of process control-related equipment from a wide variety of applications (analog, digital, pneumatic, hydraulic, programmable logic control, distributed control systems, etc.). Manufacturer products we have serviced include Foxboro, Rosemount, Honeywell, Omron, Bailey, Fisher & Porter, Micromotion and Masoneilan. Our client’s instrumentation is monitored by data tracking software that will indicate due dates and trends in calibration errors. Scheck Technical Services can support most IS09000, QS9000 and AALA industrial requirements. Scheck Technical Services adheres to the International Society for Measurement and Control (ISA) and ANSI/NCSL Z540-1-1994 (formerly MIL-STD 45662A) standards. The Scheck Technical Services calibration data reporting system provides all necessary documentation.
The Quality Systems Program describes the control measures to be implemented by Scheck Technical Services to insure the quality of instrument and control work.
- Certification of all test equipment to NIST standards.
- Written documentation of all activities.
- Formal non-compliance procedure
- Document control
- Procedure for pressure testing
Additional Services Provided
- Augmentation of in-house maintenance staff
- On-site off-site warehousing
- Construction and instrument inspection services
- Post hydrostatic testing instrument restorations
- Utility and trim piping
- Steam tracing
What our Clients are Saying
- I’m taking this time to tell you how pleased I’ve been with the quality of work the skilled tradesmen of Scheck Technical Services has provided for us in the two years we have used them. Every time we’ve called on you to assist with either a project a planned outage or an emergence that demand your immediate response, your people have always provided excellent workmanship.
- I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and all those representing Scheck Technical Services for the fine effort given to bring about a successful completion of the Menasha Cogeneration facility.
- Throughout their assignment here, the Scheck team responded efficiently and competently to each new emergency with good nature and cooperation. I would gladly welcome the opportunity to work with the Scheck team again.