For more than 30 years Scheck has been involved in a wide range of maintenance and construction projects for clients in the downstream market. The projects include single-unit revamps to multi-billion-dollar grassroots petroleum refining complexes. The Company’s technical experts have experience optimizing the quality control, safety, labor resourcing and construction of clients’ distillation, hydroprocessing, FCC, coking, octane enhancement, hydrogen production and sulfur removal units. As a result, more than 2,000 of Scheck’s employees have worked on its refinery projects nationwide.
Scheck is a leading specialty contractor of new and revamped clean fuel production facilities, having an impressive string of contract awards for recent projects in North America. Scheck has had significant experience over the last decade as clients produce clean fuels to comply with tightening regulations.
Whether your project requires piping or equipment replacement; repairs or modifications to vessels, pumps and exchangers; new construction, instrumentation or ongoing maintenance, the professionals at Scheck Industries have a reputation for excellence in the petroleum refining industry. We have a long history of providing the expertise to exceed the tight scheduling requirements and safety demands inherent in refineries. Our certified welders and qualified welding procedures offer the highest quality fabrication and installation of high-chrome alloys, nickel alloys, and all other piping materials found in refinery processes. Quality and exacting attention to detail are Scheck hallmarks, whether your facilities are active or experiencing time-sensitive turnarounds. As the demand for petroleum products grows with the expanding global economy, Scheck can provide the expertise, resources and relationships necessary to immediately fulfill the needs of the refinery industry.
- Process Piping – fabrication and erection
- Specialty Piping – 1-1/4, 2-1/4, 5 & 9% inconel, monel and all grades stainless steel
- Mechanical equipment installation
- Turnaround Specialists – detailed planning and effective management
- Pressure vessel repair and replacement
- Instrumentation – installation, calibration, start-up and service
- Complete maintenance services
Partial List of Clients
- British Petroleum (BP)
- Chevron (Unocal)
- Clark Brands, LLC
- Flint Hills Resources
- Marathon Petroleum Corporation
- Union Oil Co. of California
- (Unocal) Uno-Ven
- Valero Energy Corporation
What our Clients are Saying
- Amoco constantly monitors contractor safety on our projects, and the Scheck Safety Program proved to be excellent.
- We would like to extend our thanks to each of you for your support and active involvement in our program.
- I have worked with several contractors and would be delighted to see the same level of craftsmanship, safety and productivity provided by Scheck industries. In the future, I hope you will consider looking at work in the West. Companies like Scheck are hard to come by.